If your order is not satisfactory, you have 14 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return. Items must be returned to us unused with all labels still attached. Returns that do not have a tag, are used, or don’t meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
To return please follow these steps:
- Please fill in the return or inspection form correctly and send it to the address as mentioned. Download the return form here.
- Your refund will be issued to the original payment method used to place the order. Shipping costs are not refunded.
- All sales outside the UK, are subject to all taxes, duties and postage costs and are not included in your refund.
- Please note that it can take up to 10 business days for the refund to appear in your bank account.
Acceptance of your return
You will be notified if your order cannot be accepted as it does not meet our Return Policy. If so, you will have the item(s) returned to you. If you do not wish to have the product(s) returned to you, the Vendor shall retain the product(s) and the amount paid for the purchase of the product(s).
- The return will not be accepted if: the product(s) have been used, worn, damaged or washed; the tag and/or protective seal attached to the product(s) have been tampered with, removed or not returned. Please note that JOSH tag constitutes an integral part of each product.
- You have not returned any packaging which is an integral part of a product (such as the dust bag).
- You will be informed if the Vendor proposes to reduce your refund for this reason. In this instance, you may (as an alternative to the Vendor providing you with a reduced refund) choose to have the products sent back to you at your own expense.
Any products made to bespoke specifications are non-refundable unless such products are damaged or faulty upon delivery or have been incorrectly delivered.
Refund times and procedures
If you are entitled to return product(s) to the Vendor and have adhered to the conditions set out in this Return Policy, you will receive an email confirming that the return has been accepted (which will include the amount of refund due) and the Vendor will process the refund. The refunded amount will be the full amount you paid for the relevant product(s), subject to any deductions in accordance with section above.
Whatever the form of payment used, the Vendor will process the refund back to the original payment method used as quickly as possible and, in any case, within thirty (30) days from the date it was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return, and once it has checked that the return was sent back in accordance with the above conditions.
The time period for processing refunds depends on the form of payment originally used and in line with the following:
- Purchase by credit/debit card: refund time will depend on the card company but will normally take place within five to ten working days. The credit’s value date will be the same as the original debit. You will not, therefore, suffer any losses in terms of bank interest.
- Payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement of the credit card associated with your PayPal account will depend on the company that issued the card.